lunes, 23 de abril de 2012

Starting with the blog



Welcome! My name is Ander Mendia. I have a Master engineer in Automation , Triathlete and dreamer! 


This blog was born a few months ago with the idea of translating all the ideas, concerns, and experiences that happen to me around the world of sport , but hadn't write anything yet.


I will not only focus on the triathlon, any physical activity that practice and idea or doubt I will try to translate it here so that we can all between forms and continue to learn from our experiences and mistakes.


As he said Jose Raul Capablanca, a former Cuban chess player "You learn more on the games you lost that in the games that won".


 I hope you like it and in brief my first chronic will be published: Half Marathon of Linz (Austria)


You can also follow me on twitter: @ander_mendia


See you soon!!

1 comentario:

  1. a promising new blog! I wish you all the best for this season. Don´t give up writing and keep us informed about all your new achievements that I guess, wont be few. Good luck!

    ResponderEliminar